Pistol Safes are meant to protect your weapon from any harm or unwanted access to intruders. With the advancement in technology, the smart weapon boxes come with an electronic system that controls and locks them digitally. Biometric safes use your fingerprint to unlock the safe. It provides quick access to your weapon in emergency conditions as compared to the old mechanically controlled safe. Let’s look at the features of some of the best biometric pistol safes for 2017.
Best Biometric Pistol Safe
This safe operates with a 9-volt battery.
You can program up to 10 fingerprints for its lock system. In case batteries get dead, you person can open the safe with the backup keys available with the safe.
- It provides quick access
- More than one person can use it
- It makes some noise when opening its door
- During fingerprint scanning, the machine beeps.
Gunvault Mini Vault Biometric Safe
It is an awesome device and has a very handy feature that it lets you know when the battery power is too low. Gun safes usually, don’t have such systems.
There is a layer of foam that lines the inside walls of the safe. It protects the pistol from damage or scratches. It comes with an A/C adaptor so you can charge the device.
- It can program up to 10 In this way, every family member can open it in the case of emergency.
- Key or fingerprints are the only sources to open it so thieves or irrelevant persons cannot open it easily.
- In the case of loss of electrical connection, the user has to reset the program. In this situation, use will be better off using the keys to open the device.
Barska top opening biometric safe
Fingerprint scans are required to open the safe; the person can program up to 30 prints. The amazing features that may attract the user to buy this safe include:
It has mounting hardware so that the user can mount it anywhere. One of the best and the most convenient property is that if batteries go dead and there are no extra batteries, the user can open it with the backup keys available for emergency situations.
- It beeps when door is left open
- The safe comes with a solid hardware that allows you to mount it easily on some solid surface.
- It takes few second to lock the door.
- You need to press a button for locking the lid.
- It is not fireproof or waterproof.
Sentry Safe Biometric Safe
Although it is a small safe, it can keep a full-size semi-automatic handgun.
It has a steel thickness of 12 GA with the battery source 4AA. The safe allows only two users to use it; several users cannot use it. The opening of lid employs the mechanism of compression gas strut.
- Gas struts do not produce any noise
- It can read fingerprints fast and provides quick access
- Battery life is small
- It does not have A/C adapters, so it is good to keep extra batteries when travelling.
Verifi Smart Biometric Safe
This safe enjoys the fame as the most reliable product in the market because of the following awesome features:
It contains 3D imaging system to obtain fingerprint scans because of the presence of the latest electronic technology. It has auto lock feature; as the user closes its lid, it locks automatically. It doesn’t require any password or keys to lock this safe.
- Robust mechanical construction
- Secure mechanical override key
- Fingerprint scanning mechanism present in the system
- It is an expensive device
The biometric gun safes are smaller and handy; you can take them along while travelling. In the case of emergency, you just have to scan fingerprints to open the safe. If you are willing to buy a safe to protect the weapon, the biometric safe is a wonderful choice.
Be the First to comment.